Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Magic

I longed for Jane at two in the night.
How to reach her, that was my plight.

Couldn't use magic outside hogwarts, I knew.
Desire overtook reason, out my wand I drew.

A big monkey I transfigured to, jumping on the trees.
Into her room I entered, leaving behind all my worries.

Scared at first, she recognized my voice.
I hugged and kissed the lady of my choice.

In came her mother hearing the jangle.
I jumped out, my wand on the table.

"Whom were you talking", she scolded her.
"What's that?" she took my wand with her.

Since then I am hanging near her house, on the tree.
God! When will I get my wand back and be free.

2 comments:

Mango said...

is is just utterly amazing! Miss Margotd [ orkut ]

coffeeismypoison said...

hee hee...but why monkey?mickey was a mouse...?