Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Strength


"Mickey, you can have the strength of two studs, but that will cost you a fortune."

"DokSaab, take any money, but Jane should be fully satisfied."

He gave me a box of golden capsules, five hundred bucks apiece, to be taken one hour before going to Jane. Even I was astonished with my performance. Jane told I never had that much strength before.
Soon I reached the last capsule. Curious monkey that I am I opened the capsule to see what’s inside. I tasted the white powder and immediately recognised, Glucose !!.

"You cheat", I barged into DokSaab’s chamber, shouting. "You sold me glucose capsules as power pills."

"But they worked, monkey, didn’t they."

"Yes, but.."

"See the real strength was in your mind. I just made you believe in your strength. Those capsules wouldn’t have worked had I sold them at 5 rupees."


7 comments:

ruSh.Me said...

Talk about Pseudo-Strength!!!!
LOL..!!!

Missy Baba said...

Mickey you raunchy lil chimp!!! :D I've got to ask Jane a kouple of kwestins what's her mobile number? haha!

A kreative piece indeed! and this is wicked..operating out of a pink lab whilst we miss you at Knk..tch tch..maar pitegi!!!

Juhi said...

Mickey the Monkey!! If you could sneak up your klash here, I am sure you could sneak it up on the Klash too!!

Dok saab duped you once more before didn't he? It was your first take that I had read. Silly monkey, why did you go back? Hahaha, but he gave you a pearl of wisdom this time, didn't he?

Unknown said...

What Mickey !!, Why do you always drag me into this. As a physician, I do not reveal my patients secrets, but I may forget the Hippocratic oath sometimes, so beware.

richa said...

hahaah!!!monkey you do have a one track mind!! Jane must be one happy and satisfied lady now :) no more fooling around with Tarzan and Mowgli etc eh??
well written but I wonder what is meant by "strength" here?? anyway working at Pfizer all I can say "viagara khao Pfizer ke gun gao" :)

GSV said...

haha..doksaab know when to use placebo..:) u should have also given him a few dozen of bananas instead of cash as fees to him..(remember monkey's revenge..:P)
but he gave you good advice at the end free of cost so thank him..
:)

NonsSens said...

Hehehe.....Glucose capsules (Viagara might have competition)
:-))
....Or maybe u meant something completely different by "strength" (my unimaginitive mind grasped the obvious meaning ;-))
Hey...as usual its funny.....abhi aapkey Kreator ko pataney ke liye kuch medicine dhoondo.....maybe DokSaab has some capsule to get your Kreator to allow your takes back in Klash!!!!