Monday, February 11, 2008

Addiction

I want a divorce, Virmani Uncle.

Why Jane? On what grounds?
Mickey is such a nice monkey,
I know him since his childhood.


Uncle! isn't addiction sufficient ground under US laws.

Mickey and addiction, why he is a teetotaler, I can vouch for him.

Not alcohol, Uncle, he is addicted to Orkut.
Whole night he is sending scraps.
Shweta, Sweta, Rashmi, Nandini, Seema, Shinjini, Richa, Ana, Priyanka,
I don't know with how many girls he is flirting these days.
He has stopped talking to me. Even I have to scrap him.

Jane beta, I can't take your case, because if I win, it will set a precedent.
Your Aunty is trying hard to divorce me on the same grounds.

1 comment:

Janice said...

My boyfriend is also addicted with flirting but from my point of view is all ok, since his not really meeting all that girls.. :D